Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to talk about mental health issues and build connections with like minded people.

SignUp Now!

How much do you earn weekly?

Heatman

Member
Joined
May 26, 2022
Messages
180
We are supposed to work in order to make money for taking care of our responsibilities. This is why some people work two or more jobs in order to make ends meet.

How much are you able to earn every week for taking care of all your needs? Do you make enough in order to sort everything out?
 
Minimum wage is currently set at £10.42 in the UK. I am earning £11.68 in my role as a Security Officer, on a 48 hour basis, I would be earning 48x11.68 £560 weekly, before any tax would be deducted.
 
it should be around 2 dollars daily but I'm looking for ways that I can improve on that I start making good money
 
I work from home, so I don't have a set wage like those who work a job away from home. I find that over the years, the amount I have been earning has dropped drastically, but with the help I get for my health condition, I can cope with making some changes in how I spend.

Even though I have a health condition that makes working difficult, I could not live a life where I never work.
 
I make a decent living wage, enough for me to save and spend on fun. I'd rather avoid stating a number because finances should be private unless consulting with a professional.
 
for someone like me i dont really know how much i earn weekly because i have not been keeping eye on this but i know atleast before the end of the month i usually earn close to 100 dollars
 
Back
Top